Vapor Clean IV – 298° Continuous Refill – 65 Psi (4.5 bar) – Made in Italy
VAPOR CLEAN IV Manual
Continuous operation means simply that! Your boiler is always full, ready and heated when you are, no down time in the middle of a cleaning spree. The reservoir is your water port, when the reservoir goes empty, your boiler is still full and ready to go! An audible signal lets you know to go grab a container of water, pour it in…and keep on cleaning! The Vapor Clean IV offers every feature that is necessary for a “dry” vapor steam cleaner to fit into the category of “excellence”. The capabilities are as good if not better than machines sold at twice the price. Our Vapor Clean IV, as all of our machines – feature a pressure gauge, adjustable pressure regulation, stainless steel boiler and detachable hose. Click here to view Owners Manual.
Features & Specifications
- Insulated Stainless Steel Cylindrical Boiler 18/10 AISI 304 Tungsten
- Flexible 8 Ft. Hose – Fingertip grip on handle to control steam easily with Safety Handle
- 1.7 ltr boiler / 1.5 Reservoir – 13 lbs empty / 17 lbs full
- 19″H x 13″W x 12″D
- 298° = 0 – 65 psi / 4.5 Bar – Continuous Fill system
- Replaceable heating element
- Pressure regulator allows the raising or lowering of pressure at the tip for perfect utilization of tools provided
- Lifetime Warranty – Housing – Heating Element – Boiler – 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Heats in 10 – 12 minutes
- 13 foot electrical cord
- 1500 watts – 12.5 amps Power 110-120V Heating power
- All Vapor Clean vapor steamers are guaranteed New and Individually tested at our factories
- Made in Italy
Superheated Dry Steam
Accurate Read Gauge
25 Standard Accessories
Steam Trigger w/ Safety Lock
Full Range Pressure Regulation Gauge
5 RULES OF THUMB WHEN CLEANING WITH VAPOR
- The lower the steam pressure, the higher the consistent temperature and the drier the steam.
- Pressure is great for down and dirty cleaning, but for everything else….turn it down! Condensation occurs at a higher pressure output….so once again, keep it down and let the heat do the cleaning.
- Cut out the chemicals and the residues they leave behind
- Remember, the sooner you cut out cleaners on your floors and surfaces, the sooner the residues will disappear. Soap residue attracts dirt on your floors, windows and many other surfaces. These residues actually attract dirt and allergens that stick to the surface. There is no purer clean than steam and you will feel and see the difference immediately.
- Never put anything in the boiler or reservoir other than tap or distilled water. On the other hand don’t be afraid to use a safe cleaning agent if you run into a difficult situation that may call for more than steam. Cold water and soap cleans ok, but use that same soap with hot water and watch what happens. The same principle applies.
Below is an overview of similar products in the marketplace in direct comparison with the Vapor Clean IV. To Compare all Vapor Clean machines and their features please visit our Help Me Choose page.
|Product||Boiler Temp||Pressure||Watts||Accurate Read Gauge||Housing||Accessories||Origin||Price||Warranty|
|Vapor Clean IV||298||65 /4.5 bar||1500||yes||Plastic||25||Italy||$589||1 P&L / Life Boiler
& Heat Element
|Enviromate E5||293||58 psi/4 bar||1450||no||Plastic||18||Romania||$699||1 Yr / Life Boiler|
|311||72 psi/5 bar||1750||no||Plastic||20||China||$799||Limited 1 Yr / Life Boiler|
|298||65 psi/4.5 bar||1400||no||Plastic||15||Europe||$849||1 Yr / Life Boiler|
|290||58 psi/4 bar||1500||no||Plastic||13||Italy||$1095||Limited 1 Yr / Life Boiler|
|298||60 psi/4.2 bar||1500||no||Plastic||16||Italy||$1349||Limited 1 Yr / Life Boiler|
|Vapor Blitz||298||65 psi/4. bar||1700||no||Plastic||15||Italy||$2099||90 Day / 3 Boiler|
Standard Accessories Included:
- 2 Extension wands for medium heights to floor cleaning
- 1 Soft Hair Detail Brush
- 1 Large floor cleaning cloth
- 2 16×16 Microfiber Towels
- 1 Flexible 8 Foot hose with lock safety trigger
- 1 Brass Detail Brush
- 1 Large floor brush with clips
- 1 Accessory adapter
- 7 Nylon Detail Brushes
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 1 Detail nozzle
- 1 Triangle Brush
- 1 Window Squeegee
- 1 Stainless Detail Brush
- 1 Scraper
- 2 Stainless Steel Scrubbies
- Wallpaper Remover
- Soft Hair Detail Brushes
- Filler Pads
Check out some of our current specials on accessories and unique items for your steam cleaner. Our buyers favorites include our classic Bonus Pack which is a $60 value offered for $35 at the time of purchase. This great deal includes $42.00 worth of cleaning brushes, carry bag, microfiber towel and mop pad. From microfiber mop pads, towels, intensifier pads, we have an arsenal for your cleaning job.
Our full service warranty includes 1 year defective Parts & Labor and lifetime boiler and heating element replacement. All service is provided by Vapor Clean.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Your Vapor Clean machine is warranted under against original defect in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty period excluding accessories, attachments and normal wear parts when used in accordance with operating instructions under normal and reasonable use. This warranty provides at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts to place your product in proper operating condition for a period of one year from date of purchase to the original purchaser.
If your machine is not functioning properly, please call the Vapor Clean helpline at 1-800-758-3141 or submit a service request. Many issues can be rectified over the telephone or via email with our trained customer care staff. Before service can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you complete and submit a request for service.
Below you will find information about out products and policies. The links will open in new windows, so you can stay on this product.