Before You Purchase....A Steam Vapor Cleaner - Helpful guidelines
1. Determine a price range and a "wants and needs" list.
2. For many buyers this is a first time purchase of a steam cleaner and everyone has a vision or a determined expectation. What do you want your steam cleaner to do for you? Business, home, tile, carpet or simply everything? Steam only, continuous fill or steam and vacuum.
3. Research only until it stops making sense and do not overload. Steam cleaners are simple, let's keep it that way. Your steam cleaner may very well become a well loved member of your family or indisposable tool in your business.
4. Narrow down your decision and confirm what you receive with your purchase...before and after the sale.
Ask questions of the retailers:
- Are the advertised specifications accurate to manufacturers specs guaranteed? Is the origin of manufacturer also shown and correct? There are price ranges and quality levels as with any product on the market and any buyer should be aware to meet their expectations for price paid and a quality to equal.
- With the Internet and it's initial anonymity one is only looking at a website, at least until you research. There are re-sellers that work out of their garages, mail box addresses etc. Check with online BBB records, Google maps etc.
- Ask the retailer if they are web based or stock and service their own products for future needs.
- Confirm who will take care of any needs after the purchase for the life of the product. Where will you purchase accessories, receive service etc.?
- If service is needed who will provide this after the sale if you are purchasing from web based reseller. Request the phone number, email and address of the service company and warranty for your records.
- Find, read and confirm all policies of a company as these should always easily found on a website. If you are not sure, ask.
From 9:00 AM until 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday EST.