The advantages are numerous. For those who still look at steam cleaners and think of the cheap “toy like” devices seen on TV, you are in for quite a surprise. A commercial steam cleaning machine will aid and work wonders in the interior cleaning process. The power, effectiveness, and time savings alone should convince you to buy one. If you are still skeptical, read on…
I too was not a steam fan until recently. I associated steamers with the “TV units” and found them to be cheap, ineffective, and a waste of time for car use. However, a proper steam cleaner, not only will perform BETTER than a carpet extractor, but has many more uses.
- Preferred Vapor Clean steam vapor cleaners used for Auto Detailing include the Pro6 Duo, Pro6 Solo and Pro5 for their durability and tools for basic detailing. Our Desiderio Plus offers injection and extraction features for those wanting the full functionality. A steam cleaner will get into areas a carpet extractor only wishes to. A steam cleaner can clean between seats, consoles, dashes, cup holders, vents, door pockets, door jambs, and more.
- A steamer WILL NOT leave an interior soaking wet the way some carpet extractors will. A major reason for mold and mildew and odors within an interior of a vehicle is because of over-wetting with an extractor. Steam dries within seconds.
- A steam cleaner will clean hard surfaces that an extractor cannot
- A steam cleaner will clean leather seats better than using harsh chemicals and a brush. It will leave leather soft and supple and still require less time and effort.
- Of course with a steam cleaner all you are using super heated water. No chemicals are needed which keeps the interior drier, saves money on those chemicals, and still leaves the inside smelling fresh, not harsh, and there will be no fear of a customer being sensitive to the chemicals, because you will not be using any!
- The Desiderio steam cleaner, with its vacuum unit and injection or extraction system built right in will allow you to steam and/or extract carpets and upholstery and immediately vacuum the dirt right out. You can even use it as a regular vacuum.
- A steam cleaner can even be used to clean windows to perfection.
- All the Vapor Clean steamers are built to last and out perform the competition. They are commercial grade to handle any detailing use, and built to last.