Terms of the Vapor Clean warranty (What is covered and what is not covered.)
If your machine is not functioning properly, please call the Vapor Clean helpline at 1-800-758-3141 or submit a service request. Many issues can be rectified over the telephone or via email with our trained customer care staff. Before service can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you complete and submit a request for service.
What is covered:
Your Vapor Clean machine is warranted under against original defect in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty period excluding accessories, attachments and normal wear parts when used in accordance with operating instructions under normal and reasonable use. This warranty provides at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts to place your product in proper operating condition for a period of one year from date of purchase to the original purchaser.
What is not covered:
- Damage due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence, accidentals, disassembly, repair or alteration outside a certified service center.
- Careless operation, handling, lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the provided instructions and/or owners manual.
- Designated residential/home equipment is used in commercial use.
- Cleaning blockages from machine or replacing parts associated with blockages or electrical outages.
- Product has been operated with substances other than city tap water, bottled or distilled water or any substance introduced into the boiler other than acceptable stated waters will void warranty.
- Parts subject to wear and tear such as O-rings, brushes, hoses, accessories.
- A major force, or use of other electricity than that indicated on the Product
- Unauthorized service returns. Purchaser must contact retailer prior to shipping product for repair to receive proper instructions and authorization
All work will be carried out by a Vapor Clean authorized service center, or its authorized agents.
Good Practices to maintain your warranty and avoid service needs:
- dropping your machine
- putting anything other than water in the tank
- storing in cold / allowing to freeze
- lending it to untrained users
- snapping off the ground plug
- failure to heed best practices and maintenance
- failure to keep minerals from building up in the tank
- running boiler empty after machine notifies user for more water causing auto shut down
The sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty is repair or replacement at the Manufacturers option, of any product that proves to be defective in manufacture or materials within above stated period.The boiler vessel and heating element are warrantied for the life of your product extending beyond the 1 year stated full warranty excluding labor and shipping costs.
The manufacturer advises the purchaser to insure the shipment against possible loss or damage in transit. The manufacturer will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
5 years defective parts and housing warranty effective after 8/7/2017.The manufacturer or its representatives is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages (including personal injury, property damage or monetary loss) that may be incurred from purchase, use, or improper use of the product. Maximum liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product paid by the original purchaser.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.
All debts incurred by services rendered by implied contract or product purchases by agreement to the term sand policies put forth by Puregreen International LLC., at the directors discretion may be turned over to a third party agency for collection. Additional fees will be applied for processing such claims.