The most affordable Quality Commercial Continuous Fill on the market.
Built to Last - The commercial stainless steel housing and stainless 18/10 AISI 304 quality boiler speak for itself. The Pro6 Duo offers such features as an industrial grade detachable hose with accessories to match. Internally, every component is the best available on the market. Using only the highest quality and longest lasting durable parts available. Copper Tubing, Brass Fittings, Double coated circuitry, heavy gauge wiring, additional insulation.
Features - Adjustable pressure regulator allowing you to control the amount of steam/pressure output for your specific cleaning task. The pressure gauge will give you an exact indication at all times to optimize your cleaning. Audible low water beeper, 1750 watt element for fast recovery. Designed with a portable size, maneuverability, rubber bumper and rounded edges. No sharp edges or extruding parts to damage furniture, autos or shins while cleaning.
- 327° = 0 - 87 psi / 6 bar
- Commercial Grade Stainless Housing, Accessories and Components
- Stainless Steel Insulated Boiler AISI 304 18/10 Tungsten (TIG) Welded boiler - Lifetime Warranty
- 1.8 capacity - 2 Qt. reservoir...non-stop 24/7 cleaning time 9 minute heat up
- Replaceable Heating Element - Lifetime Warranty
- Powerful 1750 watt element for faster recovery, low 13 amp draw.
- Variable Pressure Regulator
- Accurate read pressure gauge
- 12Lx12Wx11.5H - 15 ft electrical cord
- 9.75 ft extended length detachable Hose w/ Safety Handle and fingertip control
- Audible beeper notification when reservoir needs refilling
- 14 lb empty - 18 - 20 lbs full
- A complete set of 31 excellent commercial tools & accessories
- Large selection of optional accessories View Here
- 4 Large Casters for easy mobility & durability
- All Vapor Clean vapor steam cleaners are guaranteed new, and Individually tested at our factories.
- Made In Italy for USA
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Boiler / Heating Element / Housing & 5 years parts.
- MSRP - $1495 Sale $995
Standard Accessories Included:
| Optional Accessories Available
Our Pro6 has evolved into an extremely functional, reliable and highly rated machine by our customers in business and home alike. Our intentional design affords the Pro6 a fast heat while providing a well maintained pressure. The powerful 1750 watt element allows for faster heating and quick recovery. The Pro6 reservoir holds 2 additional quarts for long time running before adding additional water into the reservoir. Our Pro6 is a convenience and a luxury for the homeowner, but a necessity for the business owner. Our full service warranty includes 1 year defective Parts & Labor and lifetime boiler and heating element replacement. All service is provided by Vapor Clean.
Check out our accessories section to see some of our specials offered today and unique items for your steam cleaner. Our buyers favorites include our classic Bonus Pack which is a $60 value offered for $39.95 at the time of purchase. This great deal includes $42.00 worth of cleaning brushes (stainless, nylon or horsehair), carry bag, 2 microfiber towels and mop pad. From microfiber Ultra-steam pads, mop pads, towels, intensifier pads, we have an arsenal for your cleaning job.
Above is a basic comparison chart provided to gather basic information and comparisons of similar products on the market. When making a purchasing decision there are many factors we consider, some that we may think of and often ones we don't.
If your machine is not functioning properly, please call the Vapor Clean helpline at 1-800-758-3141 or submit a service request. Many issues can be rectified over the telephone or via email with our trained customer care staff. Before service can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you complete and submit a request for service.What is covered: Your Vapor Clean machine is warranted under against original defect in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty period excluding accessories, attachments and normal wear parts when used in accordance with operating instructions under normal and reasonable use. This warranty provides at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts to place your product in proper operating condition for a period of one year from date of purchase to the original purchaser. Click here for full description of warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Steam Is Hot
Vapor Clean provides an example of the Vapormax and Unilux 300...