Desiderio Plus – 318° 75 Psi (5 bar) Continuous Refill Steam & Vacuum & Hot Water Injection – Made in Italy
Commercial or home this lightweight giant does it all! Continuous operation for the serious steam cleaner enthusiast.
Equipped with a perfect combination of 318 degrees steam cleaning power with a commercial strength two stage vacuum and combined injection system, the Desiderio will allow you to virtually clean and sanitize every surface imaginable. The Desiderio steam / vapor and injection system gets out stains that conventional machines leave behind as well as eliminating the bacteria, molds and mites which cause annoying allergies.
Not intended for large area commercial carpet cleaning, excellent for homeowners. Business’s with traffic areas, spots and stains on carpets, seats and certainly in autos.
Continuous fill for non-stop cleaning
Featuring a continuous refill boiler pressurized at 75 psi creating 318° of hot cleaning power. An audible signal notifies you when to add more water to the 1.5 ltr reservoir and continue to clean! Read more on Continuous Fill.
Wet / Dry Vacuum
The bag-less water filtration system traps 99.9% of dirt and dust in the collection tank and exits through the additional filter. The two stage filtration system will contain nearly all contaminants, allergens driven by a commercial strength two stage vacuum motor. The vacuum has adjustable suction for delicate items such as draperies to high suction for carpets.
Detergent / Water Injection
A separate reservoir allows the choice of cleaning agent or water to be injected into the steam flow or alone for deep carpet cleaning, auto detailing and any task that may require a boost or rinse.
Two steam cleaners in one
To add to the fun, you have 2 hoses to choose for your need. Use the Desi Plus as a steam cleaner with unlimited injection boost with the 10 foot steam hose. Switch your hose and proceed to steam, vacuum and inject simultaneously or separately for cleaning carpet, upholstery, autos or vacuum the floor before steaming.
The Desiderio steam / vapor and injection system gets out stains that conventional machines leave behind as well as eliminating the bacteria, molds and mites which cause annoying allergies.
MSRP $2295.00 | Our price $1895| Sale $1695 –
BONUS *Additional Steam Only hose with Injection button and curved jet nozzle $120 Value!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Insulated Stainless Steel Cylindrical Boiler 18/10 AISI 304
- 315° = 0 – 75 psi / 5 bar – Continuous Operation (240° – 294° Tip Temperature)
- Microbiological laboratory test below Superb sanitization and virucidal elimination with the Desiderio
- Powerful 1700 watts 110/120 designed to work on any household outlet. This unit produces steam and extraction in a well designed balance of power distribution
- Flexible 8 Ft. Hose – Fingertip grip on handle to control steam easily with Safety Handle – Steam, Vacuum and Inject Simultaneously – or separately
- Water Collection Tank 2 – 4 Liter for recovery of dirt and debris and all airborne particles
- 2.7 ltr boiler / 1.5 ltr injection reservoir – Excellent results can be achieved for cleaning carpet stains, traffic areas and overall cleaning
- Highly manageable 11.5 wide x 18.5 high x 14 long
- Commercial grade 2 stage vacuum allows high suction level with adjustable dial for full range of desired extraction level
- Replaceable heating element
- Adjustable Pressure regulator allows the raising or lowering of pressure at the tip for perfect utilization of tools provided
- Heats in 12-14 minutes
- Oversized 17 foot electrical cord
- Full range adjustable vacuum level of suction
- High Impact ABS Exterior
- Optional steam/injection only hose
- 30 lb weight with boiler filled
- 1 Year Parts & Labor – lifetime boiler & heating element
- Made in Italy
- All Vapor Clean vapor steamers are guaranteed New, and Individually tested at our factories
5 RULES OF THUMB WHEN CLEANING WITH VAPOR
- The lower the steam pressure, the higher the consistent temperature and the drier the steam.
- Pressure is great for down and dirty cleaning, but for everything else….turn it down! Condensation occurs at a higher pressure output….so once again, keep it down and let the heat do the cleaning.
- Cut out the chemicals and the residues they leave behind
- Remember, the sooner you cut out cleaners on your floors and surfaces, the sooner the residues will disappear. Soap residue attracts dirt on your floors, windows and many other surfaces. These residues actually attract dirt and allergens that stick to the surface. There is no purer clean than steam and you will feel and see the difference immediately.
- Never put anything in the boiler or reservoir other than high quality tap or filtered water. On the other hand don’t be afraid to use a safe cleaning agent if you run into a difficult situation that may call for more than steam. Cold water and soap cleans ok, but use that same soap with hot water and watch what happens. The same principle applies.
Below is an overview of similar products in the marketplace in direct comparison with the Desiderio Plus. To Compare all Vapor Clean machines and their features please visit our Help me Choose page
|Product||Boiler Temp||Pressure||Watts||Continous Fill
|Desiderio Plus||315||5 bar||1700||Yes – Internal||Yes – Internal||Yes – Internal||30||Italy||$1695||1 P&L / Life Boiler & Heat Element|
|Reliable Tandom Pro 2000CV||320||6 bar||1700||yes – External||Yes – External||Yes – External||63||Italy||$3395||1 P & L / Life Boiler|
|Dupray Carmen Inox||320||7 bar||1800||yes – External||Yes – External||Yes – External||66||Europe||$3997||3 Yr parts / Life Boiler|
Remove chemical buildup in your carpets and clean with steam – with excellent results!
There are many carpet cleaning products on the market, and several methods used to clean carpets. Chemicals and soaps are used to clean carpets, but not all of the chemical is extracted from the carpet during the process. Some experts say that, depending on the chemicals and equipment used, as much as 75% of the chemical can remain in the carpet. Most chemicals work by bonding with the soils in the carpet, thus allowing both the chemical and the soil to be extracted. Unfortunately, this process does not stop when the cleaner leaves the premises. Instead, the chemicals continue right on bonding and locking in dirt. Hot water / steam evaporates faster, reducing over wetting of padding and potential mold and mildew growth. Hotter water breaks down water-soluble soiling faster. Heat acts as a catalyst promoting quicker reactions between chemicals and the soil.”
Watch as this hard to clean “Berber” traffic area carpet is revived with no soap at all!! This is “real steam” not like the big names that call their brands carpet steam cleaners when all they really do is sell you cleaners and no steam!The Desiderio is not intended for carpet cleaning companies, only to replace them.
1. The carpet below was actually “cleaned” (image 1) with a Rug Doctor, lots of soap and “stain removers” purchased for Rug Doctor “Steam Cleaners” by a soap crazed tenant with the “more is better theory”.
2. We injected “actual” steam and heated water from the Desiderio – the soap residue left from the previous method began to foam excessively (image 2).
3. The water filtration system was filled with not only dirty water from the “cleaned” carpet, but also the soap that had been left in the fibers was extracted out of the carpet (image 4).
4. The Desiderio not only removed all of the soap in the fibers – also cleaned the stain and carpet far better than any other method. Finally, chemical free, far improved appearance, healthier and will extend life to the carpet. (image 3).
Many home and rental store carpet machines advertise the term “Steam Cleaners” however, this term is used incorrectly and can be misleading to the consumer. There must be a heating element in a product to enable the actual heating of water to an optimal temperature for thorough cleaning.
We have yet to find a Hoover, Rug Doctor or Bissell that offers this feature.
However, they do offer many varieties of…… pre-treatments, cleaners, enzymes, anti-foamers, spot removers, traffic area treatments, odor removers, pet stain removers etc. for purchase to clean your carpets with the machine. Whew! No other system on the market in a standard 110 electrical outlet can produce the high dry steam temperature and extraction capability as the Desiderio at the same time!
STANDARD ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
- Refill bottle
- Round brush with hard bristles
- Grey round brush attachment
- Self-lubricating O-ring kit
- Rectangular brush complete kit
- Upholstery and deep carpet tool
- Window cleaner
- Extension wands (2pcs) set
- Nozzle with 1/2 brush
- Flexible hose with hand-grip
- Curved detail attachment
- Small brush for nozzle,
- 1/2 small brush for lance
- Triangle brush
- 2 Stainless Steel Scrubbies
- 1 16×16 Microfiber Towel
- Air-turbo brush: Vacuum generated “beater bar” for carpet vacuuming and simultaneous steaming if preferred.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Your Vapor Clean machine is warranted under against original defect in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty period excluding accessories, attachments and normal wear parts when used in accordance with operating instructions under normal and reasonable use. This warranty provides at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts to place your product in proper operating condition for a period of one year from date of purchase to the original purchaser.
If your machine is not functioning properly, please call the Vapor Clean helpline at 1-800-758-3141 or submit a service request. Many issues can be rectified over the telephone or via email with our trained customer care staff. Before service can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you complete and submit a request for service.
Below you will find information about out products and policies. The links will open in new windows, so you can stay on this product.