Blue Evolution 338° – 117 Psi (8 bar) Stainless Continuous Refill Steam – Vacuum – Injection
The Blue Evolution is not technologically advanced, it’s simply revolutionary! German design paired with Italian manufacturing has created this extraordinary piece of equipment for Commercial and Industrial use. Attack the needs of deep cleaning, sanitizing and emerging protocols that have created the need for this All in One high powered steam cleaner with the boost of the patented UV system for air purification. Highly successful in many countries in the world for years, we now offer the Blue Evolution to become part of the solution to your business.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Heavy Duty stainless design for Commercial and Industrial applications
- 8 Bar 117 Psi – 339 F. Absolute Temperature ASME Dual Coil Boiler
- 1800 watts maximum power
- 33,000 RPM turbine vacuum
- 13.5 amps / 120 V 60 HZ
- Available in 220v – Please inquire
- 60 lbs.
- 15 x 28 x 37
- 10 ft hose
- 10 ft power cord
- .5 gal water reservoir for steam boiler
- .5 gal water injection reservoir
- .8 gal dirty water reservoir
- 1200 W Vacuum motor
- 83 inches water lift
- Air Flow – 47CFM
- Large well designed locking wheels for excellent balance and swivel
- $5,500 – In Stock – Please contact us for purchase decision – Ships LTL Freight
5 RULES OF THUMB WHEN CLEANING WITH VAPOR
- The lower the steam pressure, the higher the consistent temperature and the drier the steam.
- Pressure is great for down and dirty cleaning, but for everything else….turn it down! Condensation occurs at a higher pressure output….so once again, keep it down and let the heat do the cleaning.
- Cut out the chemicals and the residues they leave behind
- Remember, the sooner you cut out cleaners on your floors and surfaces, the sooner the residues will disappear. Soap residue attracts dirt on your floors, windows and many other surfaces. These residues actually attract dirt and allergens that stick to the surface. There is no purer clean than steam and you will feel and see the difference immediately.
- Never put anything in the boiler or reservoir other than tap or distilled water. On the other hand don’t be afraid to use a safe cleaning agent if you run into a difficult situation that may call for more than steam. Cold water and soap cleans ok, but use that same soap with hot water and watch what happens. The same principle applies.
Check out some of our current specials on accessories and unique items for your steam cleaner. Our buyers favorites include our classic Bonus Pack which is a $60 value offered for $35 at the time of purchase. This great deal includes $42.00 worth of cleaning brushes, carry bag, microfiber towel and mop pad. From microfiber mop pads, towels, intensifier pads, we have an arsenal for your cleaning job.
Our full service warranty includes 1 year defective Parts & Labor and lifetime boiler and heating element replacement. All service is provided by Vapor Clean.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Your Vapor Clean machine is warranted under against original defect in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty period excluding accessories, attachments and normal wear parts when used in accordance with operating instructions under normal and reasonable use. This warranty provides at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts to place your product in proper operating condition for a period of one year from date of purchase to the original purchaser.
If your machine is not functioning properly, please call the Vapor Clean helpline at 1-800-758-3141 or submit a service request. Many issues can be rectified over the telephone or via email with our trained customer care staff. Before service can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you complete and submit a request for service.
Below you will find information about out products and policies. The links will open in new windows, so you can stay on this product.
Free - $749.00 Free