The Pro6 Solo, a powerhouse in performance, construction and reliability reflects its counterpart our “Pro6 duo”. Used widely in Commercial and Home use this machine is a perfect fit for any user. The Pro6 solo offers well designed features as an industrial grade detachable hose which allows easier storage and comfort in knowing that your machine is perfectly safe to pull along as you clean. Pressure regulator knob allowing you to adjust the amount of steam/pressure output for your specific cleaning task. The numbered pressure gauge will give you an exact indication at all times to optimize your cleaning. Built to last years and serve your home or business needs with easy operation, lightweight and portable yet commercial grade and accessories to match.
- 0 – 75 psi / 5 bar – Single Boiler (240° – 294° Tip Temperature)
- Replaceable Heating Element – Copper Tubing, Brass Fittings, Double coated circuitry
- 12 minute heat up
- Large selection of optional accessories View Here
- 315° Commercial 6mm Insulated 2 quart boiler
- 1500 watt for faster recovery, low 13 amp draw.
- Variable Pressure Control Dial
- Pressure gauge – 8 ft extended length detachable Hose w/ Safety Handle with fingertip control
- 15 ft electrical cord
- 14.5 lbs empty
- A complete set of excellent quality tools & accessories
- 4 Large Casters for easy mobility & durability
- Child safety lock on hose
- Warranty Lifetime Boiler - Heating Element - Housing / 5 Year Parts
- All Vapor Clean vapor steam cleaners are guaranteed new, and Individually tested at our factories.
- Made in Italy
MSRP $1195 | Our price $789 -
The Pro6 is the #1 recommended by Pest Control professionals across America and Canada for homeowners and business. The 315° commercial boiler yields quick heat up to 75 psi and good steam regeneration. For over a decade, we have streamlined all of our products to meet our goal of product excellence for many years of use. This makes us happy and our customers even more! Exclusively manufactured in Italy for Vapor Clean and direct to our warehouses and ready to ship!
Check out our accessories section to see some of our specials offered today and unique items for your steam cleaner. Our buyers favorites include our classic Bonus Pack which is a $60 value offered for $35 at the time of purchase. This great deal includes $42.00 worth of cleaning brushes, carry bag, microfiber towel and mop pad. From microfiber mop pads, towels, intensifier pads, we have an arsenal for your cleaning job.
Our full service warranty includes 1 year defective Parts & Labor and lifetime boiler and heating element replacement. All service is provided by Vapor Clean.
Below is an overview of similar products in the marketplace in direct comparison with the Pro6 Solo.
To Compare all Vapor Clean machines and their features please visit our Help me Choose page
* All reviews gathered by outside Review systems that only request from our buyers
Standard Accessories Included:
- 2 Extension wands
- Floor brush w/ clips
- Carpet Glider
- Triangle brush w/ clips
- Flexible hose
- Window squeegee
- Jet Nozzle with single hole
- Jet Nozzle with 3 holes
- Jet Nozzle – Extended length
- Medium round brush
- Medium triangle brush
- 1 Stainless
- 8 Nylon
- 1 Brass detail cleaning brush
- Water Fill Bottle
- 2 Stainless Scrubbies
- 2 16×16 Microfiber Towel
- Oring set
Pro6 Solo FAQ
1. For the pro 6 Does it have a Digital pressure and temperature gauge What gauges or warning buttons come with it?
It has an analog gauge as you will see on the images.
2. Steam switch - tell me the best features on the hand switch.
This has an index finger grip.
3. Can you fill the reserve partially for smaller jobs?
There is no reserve, it is a single boiler, the Duo has the reservoir system.
4. How is the maintenance performance on This model?
5. Is there a manual for the pro6?
6. What is the cost of a replacement heating element.
There is no cost under warranty for life.
8. Is there a solenoid before the hose attachment to eliminate water buildup in the hose?
All quality steam cleaners have solenoids.
9. Can it be pulled around by the hose?
10. Does it come with a Drain attachment?
There is one that can be easily adjusted to be used that comes with our Pro5.
11. How long do you wait to add water? Does it have to cool down?
A couple of minutes
12. Are the extension wands plastic or metal?
Metal, and no they do not burn.
13. Does this model make a lot of noise?
All steam cleaners make a degree of noise. It is dependent on how the pressure regulator is set, lower - quieter, high - louder.
14. Is it similar to the pro5 noise wise?
Yes. You can adjust the noise along with the steam pressure and tool you are using
15. How long do you feel it will last before needing to be refilled?
At least an hour, it depends on how you are using it. Typically much longer than that.
16. Is it okay to unplug move and plug it in while it is still hot?
Yes, just power it off first.
17. Please, also answer the question on our tap water that uses a water softener.
Do not use softened water, it has salt in it.
18. How is the pro6 more portable?
It is smaller.
19. How easy is it to empty the water from the pro6?
Very easy. There is a boiler plug, when the water is cool.