Pro5 – 327° Single Boiler – 87 Psi (6 bar) – Stainless Steel – Made in Italy
The Pro5′s unique design and indicates how you want your surfaces. Pure and clean! Steam is simple…as are our Vapor Clean steam cleaners! One of the #1 recommended by Pest Control professionals across America and Canada for homeowners and business. Compare below how the Pro5 still stands as the best value for your money and highest quality for your investment. Constructed of materials chosen only to improve the quality, not cut corners and cost of materials. The accessories are identical to those of steam cleaners costing in the 1,000′s. We actually include a few items that you would never receive with other brands. Click here to view Owners Manual.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Stainless Steel Cylindrical Insulated Boiler ASME AISI 304 18/10 Tungsten (TIG) welded boiler
- 327° = 0 – 87 psi / 6 bar – Single Boiler
- Variable Pressure Control Dial
- External Replaceable Heating Element
- Digital gauge displays pressure and temperature
- 16Lx13Wx12H – 13 lbs (empty); 17 lbs (with water in tank)
- Flexible hose with trigger switch control 15 Foot Electrical cord
- 1600 watts Heating power – Amperage 12.5 – 110-120V – 9 minute heat up
- Single tank 1.8 liters – Functionally sized for optimal performance
- Copper Tubing – Brass Fittings – Double coated circuitry – Heavy gauge wiring
- A complete set of 24 excellent quality tools & accessories
- Extensive offering of optional accessories for that specific job or steam enthusiast.
- Maneuverable – 4 heavy duty caster wheels for ease as it follows behind you
- LIFETIME Warranty – Boiler / Heating Element / External Housing
- 5 Year Parts Warranty
- Cart sold separately
- All Vapor Clean vapor steam cleaners are guaranteed new, and Individually tested at our factories
- Retail $995 – Your Price $799.00
5 RULES OF THUMB WHEN CLEANING WITH VAPOR
- The lower the steam pressure, the higher the consistent temperature and the drier the steam.
- Pressure is great for down and dirty cleaning, but for everything else….turn it down! Condensation occurs at a higher pressure output….so once again, keep it down and let the heat do the cleaning.
- Cut out the chemicals and the residues they leave behind
- Remember, the sooner you cut out cleaners on your floors and surfaces, the sooner the residues will disappear. Soap residue attracts dirt on your floors, windows and many other surfaces. These residues actually attract dirt and allergens that stick to the surface. There is no purer clean than steam and you will feel and see the difference immediately.
- Never put anything in the boiler or reservoir other than tap or distilled water. On the other hand don’t be afraid to use a safe cleaning agent if you run into a difficult situation that may call for more than steam. Cold water and soap cleans ok, but use that same soap with hot water and watch what happens. The same principle applies.
PRO 5 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When cleaning the floor, does the brush glide smoothly and easily across the floor?
When applying a mop pad or a folded cloth on the brush, this allows you to glide across hard surfaces. Also, the material is responsible for soaking up all of the dirt from the surface. What some people don’t know is that the nylon bristles that line the floor brush are also important. These bristles give you additional help to be more abrasive if needed and give that added grip to your pad.
2. Is the steam trigger easy to operate?
There is only one button to push in order to receive steam through the hose. It’s very easy to operate and safe to use as the button has to be pressed in order for the steam to emit. The option for the toggle switch hose is available if you would just prefer to flip the switch and go! This item is available in our accessories section.
4. What happens when you run out of water? Is it easy to fill and how long does it take until you’re able to use it again?
Well absolutely we have had the unit run out of water in the middle of being used. Usually it will give you a steady hour and ½ to two good hours before it runs out. Your “down-time” (as we call it) consist of you turning the unit off, refilling and reheating it. Our machines do not require a 20 minute cool down as many products on the market do. Most customers will admit that they can probably stand to take a break during that down-time, but some will actually prefer having continuous fill.
5. Is this machine easy to move around?
Definitely! This unit sets on four pivoting wheels allowing you to push, pull, bump or spin the unit in any which direction you so choose with a direct reaction to your action!
6. How do you charge less than $700 for the Pro5 which seems to be half the price of many of the machines I see out there, and they are not even stainless steel?
Quite honestly – we could be charging more, but we aren’t. We made a choice many years ago to make our line affordable to all. We see the overinflated costs of these products and services and we choose not to follow those guidelines bad times or good at our customers expense. We believe in long term reward. Our TR5/Pro5 has stood the test of time and the referral sales on this product continue to be astounding! As for quality, we continue to maintain the highest quality materials and components to make this machine the best in America in it’s class.
7. Do you have to use distilled water in this machine or can my sink (tap) water be ok?
There is no harm in using your tap water at all – unless it is especially rich in mineral content. In which case, you should consider distilled, spring or bottle drinking water.
8. I have read a lot of machines say that you cannot pull these by the hose. What is the point of a canister?
We are not the ones that require this. Of course you can pull the Pro5 from the hose and you will love the way it glides around behind you without effort.
9. Do you leave the water in the machine after you are done using it or do you have to empty it every time? If you have to empty it, is it hard to do?
There’s no real reason to have to empty your boiler in between use. The boiler is made of a commercial grade stainless steel, capable of handling water storage. However, if you know you won’t use the machine for another few months, you might want to consider dumping it out. To do so, just tip it upside down in the sink and let it pour out. Please wait until it has cooled down though, it can burn you!
10. How do I store it?
Well most people store their steam cleaners in the hall closet next to their vacuum cleaner or in their garage. Now for commercial owners, we’ve found that often times they will keep the original box and keep it in that tucked over in a corner somewhere. Where ever you find it easily accessible depending on your need for it.
STANDARD ACCESSORIES INCLUDE:
- 2 Extension wands
- Flexible hose with on / off switch
- Padded Triangle pad
- Accessory adapter
- Detail Nozzle
- 1 stainless, 1 Brass, 8 Nylon detail cleaning brushes
- Large Triangle w/ clips
- Floor brush w/clips
- Window squeegee
- Fill Bottle
- Wool towel
- 2 Stainless Steel Scrubbies
- 2 16×16 Microfiber Towel
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE:
- Small Horsehair Detail Brushes
- Plumbers Helper / Drains
- Extended Jet Nozzle
- Curved Jet Nozzle / Brass Tip
- Curved Jet Nozzle 3 Hole / Brass Tip
- Clothing Brush
- X-treme Heat Triangle Brush w/ clips
- X-treme Heat Floor Brush w/ clips
- 9.5 Hose with Trigger Design
- Steam Intensifier Pads
- Wallpaper Remover
- And much more….
WHAT IS COVERED?
Your Vapor Clean machine is warranted under against original defect in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty period excluding accessories, attachments and normal wear parts when used in accordance with operating instructions under normal and reasonable use. This warranty provides at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts to place your product in proper operating condition for a period of one year from date of purchase to the original purchaser.
If your machine is not functioning properly, please call the Vapor Clean helpline at 1-800-758-3141 or submit a service request. Many issues can be rectified over the telephone or via email with our trained customer care staff. Before service can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you complete and submit a request for service.
Below you will find information about out products and policies. The links will open in new windows, so you can stay on this product.