20+ years on the US market, the highly reliable Pro5‘s stunning commercial grade stainless exterior ensures you will never doubt your purchase.
Built to last – Stainless Steel encases the highest quality components and a well refined design to ensure an extended life expectancy that has been proven for more than 20 years.
Powerful - Encased in this package is an amazing combination of temperature, pressure with less than 5% moisture dry steam. Deep clean naturally, sanitize, kill dust mites, bedbugs etc., as well if not better than any steam vapor cleaner or on the market. Clean easily and swiftly while sanitizing 99.9% of all germs in your home or business.
Simple – The power is in your hand.
Warranty - We are proud to offer the best warranty in the Industry as we believe we offer the best products.
In the Vapor Clean tradition we continue to provide you the most for your money at a price you can afford! We recommend this machine for the Homeowner or Commercial user that plans to give it a good run for their money that have expectations this machine will service their needs for many years to come.
- Stainless Steel Cylindrical Insulated Boiler ASME AISI 304 18/10 Tungsten (TIG) welded boiler
- 327° = 0 – 87 psi / 6 bar – Single Boiler
- Variable Pressure Control Dial
- External Replaceable Heating Element
- Digital gauge displays pressure and temperature
- 16Lx13Wx12H - 13 lbs (empty); 17 lbs (with water in tank)
- Flexible hose with on/off switch control 15 Foot Electrical cord
- 1600 watts Heating power – Amperage 12.5 – 110-120V – 9 minute heat up
- Single tank 1.8 liters – Functionally sized for optimal performance
- Copper Tubing - Brass Fittings - Double coated circuitry - Heavy gauge wiring
- A complete set of 24 excellent quality tools & accessories
- Extensive offering of optional accessories for that specific job or steam enthusiast. View Here
- Maneuverable – 4 heavy duty caster wheels for ease as it follows behind you
- LIFETIME Warranty - Boiler / Heating Element / External Housing
- 5 Year Parts Warranty
- Cart sold separately
- All Vapor Clean vapor steam cleaners are guaranteed new, and Individually tested at our factories
- Retail $995 - Your Price $799.00
Standard Accessories Included:
|Optional Accessories Available
For over 20 years, we have streamlined all of our products to meet our goal of nearly
non-existent service needs for many years of use. This makes us happy and our customers even more! Exclusively manufactured in Italy for Vapor Clean and direct to our warehouses and ready to ship!
The Pro5′s unique design and indicates how you want your surfaces. Pure and clean! Steam is simple…as are our Vapor Clean steam cleaners! One of the #1 recommended by Pest Control professionals across America and Canada for homeowners and business. Compare below how the Pro5 still stands as the best value for your money and highest quality for your investment. Constructed of materials chosen only to improve the quality, not cut corners and cost of materials. The accessories are identical to those of steam cleaners costing in the 1,000′s. We actually include a few items that you would never receive with other brands.
Check out our accessories section in the menu above to see some of our specials offered today and unique items for your steam cleaner. Our buyers favorites include our classic Bonus Pack which is a $60 value offered at a discount at the time of purchase. This great deal includes $42.00 worth of cleaning brushes, carry bag, microfiber towel and mop pad. From microfiber mop pads, towels, intensifier pads, we have an arsenal for your steam cleaning job.
Below is an overview of similar products in the marketplace in direct comparison with the Pro5. To Compare all Vapor Clean machines and their features please visit our Help me Choose page
Our FAQs are a valuable resource to gather information on any product when questions may arise. We invite pre-purchase questions or owners to contact us anytime with questions and we will be happy to answer them!
1. When cleaning the floor, does the brush glide smoothly and easily across the floor?
When applying a mop pad or a folded cloth on the brush, this allows you to glide across hard surfaces. Also, the material is responsible for soaking up all of the dirt from the surface. What some people don’t know is that the nylon bristles that line the floor brush are also important. These bristles give you additional help to be more abrasive if needed and give that added grip to your pad.
2. Is the steam trigger easy to operate?
There is only one button to push in order to receive steam through the hose. It’s very easy to operate and safe to use as the button has to be pressed in order for the steam to emit. The option for the toggle switch hose is available if you would just prefer to flip the switch and go! This item is available in our accessories section.
3. How long does it take to heat up?
It takes ~9 min to 12 min to heat up. Then you’re set until the unit runs out of water.
4. What happens when you run out of water? Is it easy to fill and how long does it take until you’re able to use it again?
Well absolutely we have had the unit run out of water in the middle of being used. Usually it will give you a steady hour and ½ to two good hours before it runs out. Your “down-time” (as we call it) consist of you turning the unit off, refilling and reheating it. Our machines do not require a 20 minute cool down as many products on the market do. Most customers will admit that they can probably stand to take a break during that down-time, but some will actually prefer having continuous fill.
5. Is this machine easy to move around?
Definitely! This unit sets on four pivoting wheels allowing you to push, pull, bump or spin the unit in any which direction you so choose with a direct reaction to your action!
6. How do you charge less than $700 for the Pro5 which seems to be half the price of many of the machines I see out there, and they are not even stainless steel?
Quite honestly – we could be charging more, but we aren’t. We made a choice many years ago to make our line affordable to all. We see the overinflated costs of these products and services and we choose not to follow those guidelines bad times or good at our customers expense. We believe in long term reward. Our TR5/Pro5 has stood the test of time and the referral sales on this product continue to be astounding! As for quality, we continue to maintain the highest quality materials and components to make this machine the best in America in it’s class.
7. Do you have to use distilled water in this machine or can my sink (tap) water be ok?
There is no harm in using your tap water at all – unless it is especially rich in mineral content. In which case, you should consider distilled, spring or bottle drinking water.
8. I have read a lot of machines say that you cannot pull these by the hose. What is the point of a canister?
We are not the ones that require this. Of course you can pull the Pro5 from the hose and you will love the way it glides around behind you without effort.
9. Do you leave the water in the machine after you are done using it or do you have to empty it every time? If you have to empty it, is it hard to do?
There’s no real reason to have to empty your boiler in between use. The boiler is made of a commercial grade stainless steel, capable of handling water storage. However, if you know you won’t use the machine for another few months, you might want to consider dumping it out. To do so, just tip it upside down in the sink and let it pour out. Please wait until it has cooled down though, it can burn you!
10. How do I store it?
Well most people store their steam cleaners in the hall closet next to their vacuum cleaner or in their garage. Now for commercial owners, we’ve found that often times they will keep the original box and keep it in that tucked over in a corner somewhere. Where ever you find it easily accessible depending on your need for it.
Below you will find information about out products and policies. The links will open in new windows, so you can stay on this product.
Heavy Residential Use – Commercial Use The best Italian steam cleaner for home or business and the most popular stainless vapor steam cleaner on the market and Incredibly priced!