Gaia – 293° Single Boiler – 58 Psi (4 bar) Steam Cleaner with Vacuum & Injection – Made in Italy
A Steam Cleaner AND a Vacuum and injection!
Get ready to change the way you clean! Steam cleaning can actually make some of the most difficult cleaning jobs a pleasure, and no longer such a chore. Simple one step operation will vacuum and steam clean all hard surface floors, including hardwoods, marble, granite, slate, terrazzo, porcelain, vinyl, laminates and more… leaving no soap residues.
The design and accessories make the Vapor Clean Gaia the first home use vapor cleaner and “true steam” upholstery and light carpet / spot cleaner in the USA. Utilize the high temperature of steam with 180 degree heated water in addition to the 240° steam to clean carpet and upholstery.
How is the Gaia different from other steam cleaners? The answer is simple; the purest, most natural solvent is created by water. The Gaia super heats water to produce high temperatures, providing steam and pressure for amazing cleaning capabilities. The compact design creates a multi-purpose cleaner, combining steam, water, detergent and vacuum action. Dirt is trapped in the recovery tank thanks to the Venturi effect system.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 1700 Watts
- 298 F Internal Boiler Temperature
- 1.6 Liter Boiler
- 1.5 Liter Injector Capacity
- Stainless Steel Boiler – AISI 304 18/10
- Up to 60- PSI operating pressure – 4 Bar
- Steam temperature at the exit: 240 – 260°F
- 21 lbs
- High temperature steam with powerful extraction leaving hard surface floors dry in seconds
- Heated water / solution exit temp 180° +
- Extended Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor Lifetime Boiler & Heating Element
- 5 Levels of vacuum suction
- Audible beeper notifies when: Steam boiler running empty Injector running low
- Hose offers on/off switch for steam on handle
- Separate on/off switch for vacuum on handle
- UL Listed
MSRP -$1295 | Our Price $10
95 | Sale $995 We are sorry sold out
5 RULES OF THUMB WHEN CLEANING WITH VAPOR
- The lower the steam pressure, the higher the consistent temperature and the drier the steam.
- Pressure is great for down and dirty cleaning, but for everything else….turn it down! Condensation occurs at a higher pressure output….so once again, keep it down and let the heat do the cleaning.
- Cut out the chemicals and the residues they leave behind
- Remember, the sooner you cut out cleaners on your floors and surfaces, the sooner the residues will disappear. Soap residue attracts dirt on your floors, windows and many other surfaces. These residues actually attract dirt and allergens that stick to the surface. There is no purer clean than steam and you will feel and see the difference immediately.
- Never put anything in the boiler or reservoir other than tap or distilled water. On the other hand don’t be afraid to use a safe cleaning agent if you run into a difficult situation that may call for more than steam. Cold water and soap cleans ok, but use that same soap with hot water and watch what happens. The same principle applies.
|Gaia||298||58||1600||1.8 lt||Yes||Yes||Plastic||Italy||$995||1 Parts & Labor / Life Boiler & Heat Element|
|Reliable Tandem 1500||Discontinued|
STANDARD ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
- 1 Flexible hose with on/off steam switch & on/off vacuum switch
- 2 Extension Wands
- 1 Multipurpose Floor tool for all hard surface floor cleaning
- 1 Transparent Floor tool for carpet extraction
- 1 Vacuum driven Turbo Brush with “Beater Bar”
- 1 Upholstery Tool
- 3 Incrementally sized squeegees
- 1 Detail nozzle with crevice tool’
- 1 Detail cleaning extension
- 2 Bristle brushes 1 large/1 small
- 1 Atomizer
- 3 Nylon Detail / 1 Stainless Detail cleaning brushes
- 1 Blower attachment
- 1 Filler Bottle
- 2 Stainless Steel Scrubbies
- 1 16×16 Microfiber Towel
WHAT IS COVERED?
Your Vapor Clean machine is warranted under against original defect in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty period excluding accessories, attachments and normal wear parts when used in accordance with operating instructions under normal and reasonable use. This warranty provides at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts to place your product in proper operating condition for a period of one year from date of purchase to the original purchaser.
If your machine is not functioning properly, please call the Vapor Clean helpline at 1-800-758-3141 or submit a service request. Many issues can be rectified over the telephone or via email with our trained customer care staff. Before service can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you complete and submit a request for service.
Below you will find information about out products and policies. The links will open in new windows, so you can stay on this product.